Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hello,


Lewis I see that you stopped by. I was going to post a comment at your blog but it is gone now. Just to let you and everyone know My headaches are gone right now. The have been gone for almost a month now. Work has gotten better.

Lewis it was good to hear from you again.


Later

5 comments:

lewishasfallensloppydead said...

Oh! So damned happy to hear it Mj! Wow! Finally, modern meds have proved their worth! (or perhaps those doctors finally got their heads out of their asses?? Hit or miss eh??) ;p Anyway, just wanted to say real quick -I will drop off some youtube tracks for ya when I can!! I am in the middle of moving right now -well, sort of! gah! But I hope maybe we can hang out sometime? With the holidays coming up there is both time off and an abscene amount of random Other shit to be done! But hopefully somewhere in there, we might get a chance! Really missed you Mj -and very glad to hear the headaches have subsided for now, truly hope ot stays that way! Love to ya!! -kiss, l/d

Martha Smith-Jones said...

Thank you Lewis. I am glad things are looking better for me headache wise. But I still keep getting sick I don't know if it is stress from home or just that my job wears me out.

I hope that we will be able to get together as well.

Twisted Sister said...

martha, i haven't heard from you in awhile. Just checking in on you and crossing my fingers that you will stay headache free!

Twisted Sister said...

Nothing like a little scare to brighten up a day! I hear ya about the stress thing, i'ts also been a stressful week for me to. My son is back into the routine at school and he is doing good. Wishing you a less stressful week.It couldn't get any worse. could it?

Original Punk L said...

Hey, Martha! How are you doing? It's good to hear your headaches are doing better. A pain in the head can be such a pain in the behind after while.

Hope you have a great weekend and wish you would come back to Mayos. I understand completely about backing away from it, but if you want, it would be great to see you there.

Love you,
L.