Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hello To All My Friends,


So I haven't been around Mayo's much lately. I just really haven't felt like being there much recently. You can leave me a note here and I will eventually see it. I don't come here much either.

I wanted to let my friends know that I am alright. I have been getting headaches again but I think may finally get the correct treatment for them. I will keep you updated on what is going on.


later Mj

So Far I have been able to control my headaches. I have been put on stronger medications and shell be seeing a physical therapist. They think it maybe a nerves

lATER mJ

15 comments:

JocelynHolly said...

MJ

Just letting you know that I was here. I hope you are feeling well! Stay strong hun, and don't let anyone tear you down.

xoxox;
- 007

gnothi seauton said...

Hi, anyone here?

Anonymous said...

MJ,

It's good to read your comments. Thanks for the good luck and thanks for stopping by my blog.

I hope your headaches get better. Could they be caused by hypertension? Have you started treatment for it yet?

Good luck and I wish you the best for that.

Take care

JocelynHolly said...

MJ,

Same goes to you hun. My email is always up.

xoxox;
- 007

JocelynHolly said...

MJ,

Same goes to you hun. My email is always up.

xoxox;
- 007

JocelynHolly said...

Oops!
Double Post@
>.<

Pickled Possum said...

Hi MJ!

Oh yeah, baby! It's always good to find someone else just as bad as me at getting back to their own blogs and emails ;)

Lazy arsed blogers of the world unite, I say!

Torchwood - yes!
Gwen - no! no! no! >_<
OMG, she makes me want to pull my hair out lol

Goodness, I hope they find the cause of your headaches. You've had them for so long you must be exhausted. =(

Good to see you.
Catch you around!
xoxo

capture this void said...

Hey, love!

Thanks for the comment. You sure caught me by surprise with that. It's always great to see your name.

I'll e-mail you soon, yeah?

Have a great day, sweetie.

resurrected wreck said...

Hi right back at you :)

Twisted Sister said...

Martha,i just read you over at mayo's!How are you?I hope your having better luck than me.I don't ever think i have had a sadder week than this one.But you know what? I decided to homeschool him and i can already feel the weight being lifted off my shoulders! Dispite what my family and my husband think, i have to do whats best for my son. This has been going on since last year and i'm not going to put up with it anymore. How can he learn at school they are on him everyday about the way he looks? He is in jr high in the 8th grade. Well wish me luck martha i'm gonna need it. I think i need one of your and fimmys stories to cheer me up!LOL Take care.

Twisted Sister said...

Martha,hey long time no see! We are fine, we live in central TX so we are not in harms way. Did you see the size of Ike? They say everything is bigger in TX !! Thank you for checking in on me, that made me smile.

Twisted Sister said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twisted Sister said...

martha, i don't go to mayo's much, when i do, i just pop in for a few minutes. My week has been hectic with work and school ( yes i put my son back into school)!Its been a loooong week so to speak! HA HA HA.We are doing good now, and i hope your headaches are getting better.I suffered from migraines all my life, and one day someone gave me an excedrin, and that really makes mine go away. Have you tried them? It was good seeing you at my blog martha.You take care and get rid of those headaches!

Twisted Sister said...

I am glad you are headache free! I was sad about the hair, but we cut to where it meets the standards for school BUT we didnt cut it like the other boys. He still has his rocker look, only shorter! HA HA! So he is happy that he at least can be different! He put his lip ring in backward so the teachers couldn't see it! He still has his spirit! LOL!

lewishasfallensloppydead said...

Hiya Mj!

I miss you! I am so sorry to hear the headaches are back with a vengance! But it is so good that you are getting help for it. The help is there you just have to seek it (and of course, find a Competent Doctor!!). I hope that settles down soon. But the physical therapy should Really help. Thank god you can get into that! Please keep us posted on how that goes. I am sorry I haven't been around much either. So much ugly shit has/is going down here! But I (and those around me) seem to be alive, so that's good yea??
;p
I just wanted to let you know I am thinking of you. I hope the headaches are gone soon, but it's awesome that you really working on it now. Hope work is going better for you soon too. I miss you Mj (tell everybody I said hi, will you please??)! Love to you!
<33 l/d