I think some of you anons have the wrong idea about why I don't like the idea of any kind of tracker. I don't think someone is going to show up at my house or anything like that. I just don't like the idea of being tracked I espeacily don't like it when I haven't been told that someone is doing that kind of thing.
If people are getting nasty comment than yes they are with in their right to put something up to stop it. I just wouldn't do something like that and I don't like the idea of it being done to me.
Like I said if May has it I won't be back. I haven't seen the thing that everyone is talking about shows you that a person has it. if I can see it from the normal page I am not going to try and see it. I wouldn't want people do that to my page so I won't do that to his.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment